Top 10 Resources for eCommerce Subscription Brands During COVID-19
We’re all feeling the weight of COVID-19. And we’re worried about our loved ones, our health, our quality of life, and on top of it all, how all of this will implicate the economy and our businesses. Everyone is trying to figure out how to stay afloat while also being sensitive to the current circumstances.
But not all eCommerce businesses are experiencing the crisis the same. Some sectors are seeing a drop in revenue while others are seeing an uptick. Regardless, we’re seeing cutbacks in ad spend with a decline in demand. A lot of us are confused about how to sell and sustain ourselves in this climate while being empathetic to the needs of our customers.
The best way for eCommerce brands to thrive during these chaotic times is to show up for their customers in new ways. Focus on the repeat, loyal subscription customers you already have and how you can serve them better so you can retain them–even in uncertain times like these. Now more than ever, retention is critical for eCommerce subscription companies.
Small businesses are what drive the American economy and when we thrive, everyone does. Here’s a list of the top 10 resources we’ve found to date to support eCommerce subscription brands during COVID-19.
- Shopify’s COVID-19 community forum to chat and learn with other businesses.
- An article on the COVID-19 effect on online shopping behavior from BigCommerce.
- ShipBop’s daily COVID-19 eCommerce sales trends from merchants across the globe.
- Daily eCommerce insights aggregated from Klaviyo’s eCommerce Pulse Check data.
- How to engage your customers during COVID-19 from Yotpo.
- Happy Returns’ 5 eCommerce tips to increase sales during COVID-19.
- Retention strategies for subscription eCommerce brands from Upscribe.
- Curalate’s insights into how eCommerce brands are shifting social media strategies.
- Neil Patel’s view on what the Coronavirus means for marketers.
- 10 online shopping tactics to become “essential” from Common Thread Collective.
We hope these resources help your eCommerce subscription brand weather the storm over the foreseeable future. If you found this article helpful, please share it with your colleagues and broader network.
These are trying times for many of us, but there are plenty of examples of brands in the eCommerce ecosystem finding new and creative ways to show up for their customers. Focus on going above and beyond for the customers you already have today which will help your business thrive tomorrow.
Interested in more posts like this one?
Sign up to get our latest articles sent directly to your inbox.
What you should do now