Top 6 CRM for Shopify To Scale Up Your Ecommerce Business
A customer relationship management system creates a seamless experience for your online store. Its contact management, reporting analytics, and workflow automation features ensure your sales don’t fall through the cracks. For these reasons, 91% of businesses with over 10 employees use a CRM platform to accelerate their growth.
And Upscribe further explores the best CRM for Shopify below; why you need it, and how to choose a CRM tool.
What is CRM for Shopify?
CRM for Shopify combines an e-commerce platform and a customer relationship management system. It’s an integration between Shopify and your favorite CRM platform. Shopify lets you build an online shop using customizable templates and other features. On the other hand, a CRM empowers you to monitor sales, leads and automate your marketing activities.
Therefore, a Shopify CRM integration enables you to respond to customers’ queries promptly and advance your business’s growth.
Why is CRM important for Shopify Stores?
A CRM for Shopify has tremendous benefits for your online store, including organizing your leads and understanding customers. Here are more advantages:
Improved customer service
A CRM platform helps you centralize customer data, automate communication, and track customer engagements. You can use it to resolve buyer issues quickly, leading to improved customer service.
Allowing your marketing team to access your CRM enhances its efficiency. For example, your customer support team can effortlessly update the CRM with orders that buyers make over the phone, via email, or SMS. In this way, you can improve the monitoring and tracking of your e-commerce shop.
Automated admin tasks
With a CRM for Shopify, you can automate repetitive admin tasks such as email marketing, filing, follow-ups, and more. You can free up more time to attend to other vital managerial activities.
How to Choose the Best CRM for Shopify
Connecting the best CRM with Shopify builds a seamless experience for your e-commerce store. An ideal tool must help you grasp buying behaviors, communicate with your clients, and promote your products or services. Consider the essential features below when selecting a Shopify CRM:
A great CRM tool should let you segment your customers according to purchase history, demographics, and so on. You can use this information to create appropriate messages, product offers, promotions, and more.
Ease of use
Select a Shopify CRM that is easy to learn and use but good enough to achieve your goals. It should make it a breeze to automate tasks and close more deals.
Integrations and an open API
A powerful CRM should also enable you to integrate various apps, like a social listening tool, email marketing software, and more. With all the necessary tools on one platform, you won’t have to switch back and forth between several platforms. So the CRM must have an open API to help you use those tools within it.
Best CRM for Shopify in 2023
According to the latest research, 92% of companies adopt a CRM platform to delight their customers and improve the bottom line. And that’s why Upscribe has compiled the top CRM tools for Shopify to take your ecommerce store to dizzying heights. Here’s an overview of the best CRM software platforms:
- Salesforce Sales Cloud
Let’s take a deep dive!
Zoho is an all-in-one CRM platform for e-commerce stores. You can use the software to manage your marketing campaigns, HR, and finance issues. It integrates with Shopify and other Zoho products to help you with invoicing, accounting, and other vital business tasks.
- Contact Management: Get valuable insights about your buyers across multiple channels.
- Lead Management: Capture and identify leads that are likely to convert.
- Workflow Automation: Automate follow-ups and respond to customers faster.
Zoho has five pricing packages, including a free plan that comes with 20 subscriptions per user. It offers hosted payment pages, multi-currency support, etc. Other plans include:
- Basic plan ($ 49) and 500 customers per 3 users, 3 automated workflows, etc.
- Standard plan ($99) plus 2000 customers per 5 users, 10 automated workflows, etc.
- Professional ($249) and 5000 customers, 10 users, 10 automated workflows, etc.
- Enterprise is a customized pricing package that is available upon request.
- Track interaction from webinars
- API for custom application integrations
- Very intuitive and easy to use
- Self-service portals
- Limited reporting dashboard
Zoho has received a 4.0-star rating from hundreds of customers, showing that they’re satisfied with the product.
#2. Agile CRM
Agile CRM is an application that offers service automation, marketing, and sales functions on one platform. It has several features for online stores, such as web analytics, contact management, sale tracking, two-way emails, marketing, and help desk automation.
- Lean Management: Collect and organize winning leads and see them in a Kanban view.
- Contact Management: Keep a correct record of your contact information to understand your user behavior.
- Deal Management: Organize and track deals to save time and improve efficiency.
You can try out the Shopify CRM by choosing from the four pricing plans below:
- Free plan for 10 users and comes with custom data fields, lead scoring, appointment scheduling, etc.
- Starter ($8.99) and email campaigns, web engagement, etc.
- Regular ($29.99) plus helpdesk, groups, labels, etc.
- Enterprise ($47.99) with more advanced features.
- Lead scoring
- Mobile device management
- Call recording
- API based
- No live chats
- No stand-alone plans
- Confusing pricing structure
Agile CRM for Shopify has a 4.1-star rating, according to online reviews. Many customers are satisfied with the platform’s capabilities and functions.
#3. Salesforce Sales Cloud
Salesforce Sales Cloud is a customizable CRM application that lets businesses of all sizes automate tasks and improve revenue. It offers a range of relevant features, such as account and contact management, opportunity management, and lead management. The tool also provides mobile CRM software to help you manage relationships on the go.
- Account and Contact Management: Understand your customers across social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Opportunity Management: Get real-time data on sales opportunities from teams, including products, quotes, etc.
- Lead Management: Monitor your leads to enhance sales opportunities and close more deals.
You can try out the CRM tool with a free trial or pay $25 per month. More prices and features are available upon request.
- Fully customizable product
- Offers mobile CRM features
- Real-time social feed for team collaboration
- Not cost-effective for small businesses with low budgets
Salesforce Sales Cloud has received a 5-star rating, indicating many users are pleased with its features.
Zendesk CRM for Shopify is a cloud-based help desk software that lets you build a customer service portal. It has several handy tools, like live chats, a customizable front-end portal, and integrations to help you enhance relationships with your customers.
- CRM Mobile App: Understand user behavior on the go by using the mobile app.
- Email Tracking and Automation: Monitor opens, clicks, and replies in real-time.
- Activity Reporting and Analytics: Get a quick overview of your campaign performance on the Dashboard.
Zendesk offers three pricing packages, as shown below:
- Suite Team ($49/month per agent) and a free trial, ticketing system, email, SMS, live chat support, etc.
- Suite Growth ($79/month per agent) plus reporting analytics, data and file storage, etc.
- Suite Professional ($99/month per agent) and 1000 apps and integrations, customizable ticket layouts, etc.
- Account alerts
- Live chat support
- Active directory integration
- Email tracking
- Pricey for smaller businesses
- Not detailed analytics
- Does not allow group chats
Hundreds of online reviews indicate that Zendesk is one of the most popular CRM platforms, with a 4.3-star rating.
Drip is an email marketing automation CRM software that allows you to run and monitor your email marketing campaigns. The app has relevant features that help you personalize your email marketing strategies by targeting customers based on what they buy, browse, and click across your online shop. You can use its pre-built or custom segments to reach out to the right audience to promote your products or services.
- Email: Use templates to design and send irresistible emails easily.
- Insights: Gain valuable insights into your customers’ behavior to fine-tune your marketing strategy.
- Integrations: Connect the app with your favorite integrations, like Shopify, to streamline your workflows.
Drip’s pricing is based on the number of people on your email list. For example, 2,500 subscribers cost you $39 per month with unlimited email sends, onsite campaigns, email support, and free integration.
- Free trial
- A/B testing
- Marketing automation
- Automation requires practice
As per online reviews, many Drip clients say the app helps them achieve their email marketing goals. The software has 4.4-star reviews.
Metrilo is an ecommerce CRM for Shopify that lets you track and measure your ecommerce performance using its analytics tools. It monitors your marketing campaign results, sales attribution, and engagement rates. Because it’s integrated with Shopify, you can track marketing channels, promotions, referrals, etc. to improve your campaigns and allocate your budgets efficiently.
Get started with Metrilo by selecting from one of the packages below:
- Essential $119/month plus ecommerce analytics, etc.
- Pro $199/month and ecommerce CRM, ecommerce analytics, etc.
- Premium from $299/month and ecommerce CRM, Email Marketing, etc.
- Extensive ecommerce analytics
- Smart assistant feature
- Unlimited user allocation
- Steep price tag
- Not suited for start-ups
- No phone support
According to online reviews, several customers are pleased with the CRM’s performance. They gave the app-a 4.7-star rating.
Now It’s the Time to Leverage CRM for Shopify
CRM for Shopify lets you monitor customer purchasing behaviors and interactions. By using CRM data and analytics, you can refine your marketing campaigns to improve revenue. As outlined above, several Shopify CRM tools are available with different features and functions.
And when it comes to managing your subscriptions, Upscribe helps you deliver a captivating subscription experience to your customers. Take control of your subscription business by investing time and money. Sign up for a free account now!